Thursday, September 6, 2007

Little did they know...

I have been a piano player since before I can remember. In fact, there is not a time in my memory that I have not understood how to read music.... thanks to the never ending patience of my parents. They endured my whining, complaining and tears as I sat at the piano bench, crying my way through my 30 minute practice time. Little did they know, and little did I have the sense to dream, that I would one day find myself using that very gift of music that God gave me to minister to Christian missionary women on the opposite side of the globe.

I've always had a desire to travel, but have never had much opportunity. God knows my heart and has matched the gift he gave me in music and that travel bug in me, in ways that I would never have guessed!

I look forward to sharing my journeys around the world as I share this gift of music with others for God's glory. Little did my parents know... that the endless whining and complaining from that little blonde daughter of theirs, would result in a ministry to women around the world!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

But you eventually enjoyed practicing..........didn't you???
If not, you had me fooled. :]

Mom