Thursday, January 8, 2009

11 days and counting...

...til I take off for Israel! Unfortunately things may be escalating there once again? Heard news reports and saw the warnings put out by the US Department of State. It's not stopping anyone from going but just asking us to be "aware" and "vigilant" as we are in highly public places like hotels, shopping areas, restaurants. Hmmm.... all the places we are going to be going to? I can't say I'm not at all nervous about visiting there, but I can say this is bound to be the biggest adventure I've ever been on... or almost ever been on!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Just stay away from hotels, shopping areas, etc. and you'll be fine! :) Actually, we've got you covered...you're in God's hands.
Hey, if Joe the Plumber can go over there safely, you certainly can! Love you. Mom.