Monday, October 15, 2007

Heading to Santiago, Chile

Travel Junkie. That's the message on my luggage tag. I'm amazed that God would take my desire to travel and pair it with my love of worship and music. He is good!! Not sure what's in store for me in the coming few weeks, but I'm excited nonetheless! I will be leaving for Santiago, Chile on Wednesday afternoon, Oct. 17, flying to Dallas and then overnight to Santiago. Once again as a part of Women of the Harvest, we will begin our retreats the following week and have the opportunity to minister to over 130 missionary women from all over South America. Would appreciate all your prayers for safe and healthy travels and endurance for our long days ahead! I'll be posting all my stories here so check back often! Thanks!

2 comments:

sjune said...

Tracy,
I miss you already!!!!
Hey I fogot to mention that some of my dear friends use to minister in Santiago. There names are Kirk and Ann Krebs. I'm sure some people there know them.
love you and praying for you. but do really miss you.
Susie

sjune said...

Tracy,
Sorry to hear about you being sick, I will be praying that God will lift the yuck out of your throat and out of your body. I'm sure your ministry is still effective.
God's blessings and Susie Hugs!