Sunday, October 25, 2009

R & R

Our retreats have come and gone. All I can say is wow. I feel a little overwhelmed by it all. I definitely feel like God did more in my life than I actually offered anyone else. This time in Cancun with WOTH has been more about personal growth which somehow just doesn't feel right. We come here with the mindset that we are here to serve and to have God actually use the time to minister to me almost seems selfish. I am incredibly thankful though and look forward to sharing those stories in person.

Tomorrow I am going with a group of the girls to a place I don't have a clue how to spell! There are a lot of amazing activities to do from what I understand, followed by dinner and a show. Looking forward to taking some pictures finally! I haven't been too good with the camera this time. The show is supposed to be incredible with wonderful costumes so I'm really looking forward to the day! Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to share!

Sorry... the internet is pretty slow and uploading pictures is a little frustrating. I'll try again after my excursion tomorrow and when I have a little more patience to get it done! :-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Just accept God ministering to you as you minister to the ladies. Afterall, you're a missionary too! :)
Love, Mom